Skip to content
Pregnant Injection Drug Users
Pregnant Substance Abusers
Injection Drug Users (IDU)
Special Services are available:
- Gender specific drug and alcohol counseling and treatment programs (outpatient and residential) for women, and women with children
- Referrals for prenatal care and child care
- Age appropriate prevention education
- Parenting education
- Family therapy
- Life skills education
- Referral to Education Services
- Assistance with transportation to inpatient programs, prenatal, pediatric, and primary medical care for pregnant women.
Preferential Treatment for Pregnant Women:
- There are no limitations on assessment for treatment services for pregnant women.