Drug & Alcohol Residential Worker – As-Needed
Pay Range 27: $9.59/hour – 20 hours per week max.
Maple Manor, Bradford, PA
See attached job description
- Ability to develop and maintain a sympathetic and understanding attitude when working with program clients.
- Ability to learn and apply simple principles and methods of drug and alcohol rehabilitation to facility residents.
- Ability to make judgments regarding the health and welfare of program clients and to respond appropriately in emergency situations.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Ability to provide appropriate transportation for residents to appointments.
- Ability to maintain records.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
No previous experience and training required.
Any interested applicant should contact Krystal Meade, Administrative Assistant, at (814) 642-2910.